Build ventures. Advance health.
NLC is the European Healthtech Venture Builder, founded in 2015 based on the realisation that many promising technologies do not reach the patient. Our mission is to advance health by making impactful health technologies accessible for everyone. This is achieved by building ventures following our unique NLC approach: entrepreneurship at scale. This allows us to find inventions and create and support dozens of new ventures each year. We founded over 50 healthtech ventures to date and this number will rapidly increase over the next years.
We invite you to embark on this entrepreneurial and impactful journey with us.
While NLC excels in fast derisking of new technologies, healthtech corporates provide the perfect infrastructure to distribute our technologies on a global scale. To maximize our impact, NLC therefore partners closely with leading healthcare corporations.
We offer our corporate partners a venture building platform to:
- de-risk internal innovations fast and cost-effectively
- de-risk external innovations at arms-length
As a Corporate Partnership Developer you will be creating new strategic partnerships with leading healthcare corporates, building ventures with and for them. This role is entrepreneurial, exciting and focused on creating open and long term partnerships. Activities include:
- Development of new corporate partnership models
- Development of new corporate accounts resulting in inflow of new technologies that NLC can develop and commercialise (corporate spin outs) and in transfer of NLC ventures (corporate spin ins)
- You combine academic and critical thinking with a pragmatic hands on approach.
- You offer 5+ years of experience in business development and strategic partnerships, ideally with corporate organisations with complex decision making units.
- You’re known for your excellent communication skills and are comfortable and successful in your interactions with board and C-level executives.
- You genuinely care about patient impact and have proven interest in innovation.
Experience in the healthcare sector is considered a plus.
- You are fluent in English. International experience is considered a plus.
- A full time position in our rapidly growing company. You can be located anywhere in Europe or in the US with flexibility to adapt to EU time zones.
- A lean and positive company culture characterized as ‘TODO’: Together, Open, Decisive and Optimistic.
- Perfect timing. We have built our first ventures based on Corporate IP from renowned businesses. You will play a key role in utilizing all the opportunities to grow.
- You will become part of the NLC network; a large and diverse network ranging from a 1000+ medical doctors, hundreds of healthcare executives to Corporate Partners like Philips and entrepreneurs.
You’ll interact with highly experienced executives on a daily basis.
Let’s advance health together!
Contact Nina Rijnders via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or your application.
At NLC, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.