Want to experience innovation and entrepreneurship in practice?
NLC was founded on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of healthtech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. We decided to call this opportunity by bringing together the best tech, the best capital, and the best people to build life-changing ventures. Having founded over 20 ventures, we are now expanding to a European level and are therefore looking for a Business Development intern, to boost this growth and help inventions all over Europe succeed on a global level.
As our BD intern, you will work closely with our Business Developer to establish partnerships with leading healthtech corporations (‘corporates’) and support our CEO on the execution of strategic projects.
Business Development Corporates (50%)
Play an important role in establishing new partnerships with corporates as you help shape and execute NLC’s strategy on corporates. Example of tasks that you will be performing are, amongst others;
- (desk) research on corporate organizations in order to identify new leads and potential new markets;
- Support in corporate outreach: identifying decision makers, preparing documentation;
- organise corporate events.
Project management support (50%)
Contribute to a variety of projects. Example of projects you may be involved in:
- Fundraising projects (prepare pitch documentation, organise investor meetings or events)
- Branding projects (streamline the NLC brand across the organization and coordinate the execution of the brand strategy).
- Support new and existing projects regarding our China strategy.
- High-potential students in their Bachelors or Masters studies, with business-related academic study or organizational background;
- Business savvy and able to visualize new concepts;
- Self-starter and proactive, have a can-do mentality;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
- Strong, professional communicator in English with an eye for detail;
- Batteries-included team players who are more interested in making history than repeating it;
- Affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare, and/or startups.
- A full-time internship of 5-6 months, with the opportunity to turn your internship into a full-time job;
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment;
- The opportunity to work closely with and learn from professionals who enjoy sharing their experience and knowledge with you. You partner actively with our Business Developer and CEO and help bring NLC’s vision to life.
- The chance to contribute to realizing innovations with a great impact on healthcare;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips;
- An internship compensation of 300-500 euros per month;
- Last but not least: a tasty and healthy lunch every work day!
Want to make an impact, Not coffee? Please reach out to Sabine Brans via email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter.