Disclaimers account pages
- Equity: The last known price of € 40,29 per share / certificate is based on the most recent transaction with investors in NLC International B.V. (d.d. 14-12-2018). As shares and certificates in NLC International B.V. are not publicly traded (e.g. on a stock-exchange) it is difficult to obtain a current market value per share / certificate. We advise all share- and certificate holders to seek their own financial- and fiscal advice on this matter. No rights can be obtained from this overview.
- Loans: Amount includes accrued interest as per the convertible loan agreement.
- Funds: The valuation of € 1.069,92 per MOMENTUM unit on 1-1-2021 is based on the Fund's Net Asset Value (NAV). This NAV has been calculated as described in Article 9 of the MOMENTUM Information Memorandum. As MOMENTUM I units are not publicly traded, it is difficult to obtain a current market value per unit. We advise all investors to seek their own financial- and fiscal advice on this matter. No rights can be obtained from this overview.
- NLC Management Report Q1 2020 Headlines
- NLC Management Report Q2 2020 Headlines
- NLC Management Report Q3 2020 Headlines
- NLC Budget 2021
- Guidance regarding the personal tax income return in respect of certificates of sharers in NLC intl 2020
- MOMENTUM – Investor Update – H2 2020
- MOMENTUM Investor Update – H1 2020
- NLC 2021 LE1 (based on YTD Feb 21 Actuals)
- NLC Management Report 2020 Q4 Headlines