Build ventures. Advance health.
We are NLC I The European Healthtech venture builder. We advance health, accessible to everyone. We achieve this through entrepreneurship at scale. This ambition drives all our actions. As a driven professional in the healthcare industry, we welcome you to join us on this journey.
Together with our dedicated network and driven by data and learnings, you ensure we build ventures that have the potential to reach the patient. This role is varied, exciting and characterised by both taking ownership and creating open and long term partnerships.
- Hands-on develop accounts: institutions and corporates which technologies we can develop and commercialise
- Generate and assess leads in close collaboration with Venture Development and Venture Financing
- Close partnerships with IP-owners and inventors.
- Select the CEO together with Venture Teaming.
- Create ventures together with the Legal team.
- Actively support the venture and serve as a sparring partner and connector for the CEO.
- Fit with our company culture, characterised as Together, Open, Decisive and Optimistic.
- You have a broad understanding of early stage healthtech venture building.
- You enjoy both coaching and inspiring others as well as being the driving force.
- You offer 10+ years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Preferably you also offer a strong network in our current expansion areas (DACH, Belgium, France, Northern Italy) and/or experience within an innovative start up environment.
- Fluent in English. Ideally but not necessarily you are business proficient in German, French or Italian.
- Regular presence in the Amsterdam office and plenty of flexibility to work remotely.
- To ensure diversity and balance in our senior team, we strongly encourage female candidates to apply
You’ll enjoy a varied role, with many different stakeholders, all working towards the same goal: Advance health, accessible to everyone.
We will welcome you in our team as well as NLC network – a large, dedicated and diverse network ranging from 1000+ medical doctors to hundreds of healthcare executives to corporate partners like Philips.
Remuneration is partly or fully equity based – own our joint success!
Join us. Build ventures. Advance Health
Contact Johanneke Maenhout via email@example.com with any questions or your application.
At NLC, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.