NLC is the European Healthtech Venture Builder. Our mission is to advance health by making impactful medical technologies accessible for everyone.
This is achieved by building ventures following our unique NLC approach: entrepreneurship at scale. We scout inventions and select the most promising ones. Once an invention makes it through our thorough selection process, our ‘Venture Teaming’ (VT) team attracts an entrepreneurial executive to co-found and lead the venture.
To support these activities as well as play an active role in other recruitment related projects, we seek an all round recruitment and sourcing professional with a clear interest in healthcare, innovation and/or entrepreneurship.
Your work directly influences the success of Healthtech start-ups and the positive impact they make on patients’ lives. You will play an important role in the further growth of NLC and our ventures.
- Candidate sourcing with a focus on identifying entrepreneurial leaders for our new ventures. You use both our pre-qualified network as well as LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Take a quality assurance role in Internal Recruitment. For both interns and permanent staff you serve as a sparring partner to the Hiring manager and provide hands-on support ranging from candidate pre-qualification, interviewing and optionally process management.
- Guide and support our ventures with their recruitment requirements;
- Support with a range of employer branding and recruitment related projects where and when needed;
- Help migrate from the current CRM system to a new recruitment database.
- You have a track-record in Talent acquisition, (internal) Recruitment or Executive Search;
- You have a proven affinity with Healthttech, either through previous employment or studies;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are fluent in English. German language skills are a plus;
- You are process- and data/IT-driven. You ensure structure and efficiency in everything you do;
- You are based in the Netherlands.
- A full time position in our rapidly growing company, with plenty of flexibility.
- The best of both worlds of recruitment: The variety of agency recruitment, the complexity of executive search but with the perks of corporate recruitment: no cold business development and a team of committed colleagues as sparring partners.
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large and diverse network ranging from a 1000+ medical doctors and hundreds of healthcare executives to Corporate Partners like Philips. You’ll interact with highly experienced executives on a daily basis.
- A lean and positive company culture characterized as ‘TODO’: Together, Open, Decisive and Optimistic.
Let’s advance health together!
We welcome your application, questions and comments via or website or via Eva van Rooijen, Lead Venture teaming: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Due to the Christmas holiday there will be a delay in response. Your application will be reviewed in the first week of January.