NLC is the European Healthtech Venture Builder. Our mission is to advance health by making impactful medical technologies accessible for everyone. This is achieved by building ventures following our unique NLC approach: entrepreneurship at scale. We scout inventions and select the most promising ones. Once an invention makes it through our thorough selection process, our ‘Venture Teaming’ (VT) team attracts an entrepreneurial executive to co-found and lead the venture.
We also have a quality assurance role to play in internal recruitment and in the near future would like to more actively support our ventures with their recruitment and sourcing activities as well.
To support these activities we’re looking for an intelligent professional with experience in recruitment or applicant tracking and a clear interest in healthcare innovation and/or data-driven scaling.
Your work directly influences the success of Healthtech start-ups and the positive impact they make on patients’ lives. You will play an important role in the further growth of NLC and our ventures.
Depending on your experience and interests, activities include:
- Help migrate from the current CRM system to a new recruitment database. (Greenhouse);
- Candidate sourcing with a focus on identifying entrepreneurial leaders for our new ventures. You use both our pre-qualified network as well as LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Take a quality assurance role in Internal Recruitment. For both interns and permanent staff you serve as a sparring partner to the Hiring manager and provide hands-on support ranging from candidate pre-qualification, interviewing and optionally process management.
- Guide and support our ventures with their recruitment requirements;
- Support with a range of employer branding and recruitment related projects where and when needed;
- You have gained some experience in Talent acquisition, (internal) Recruitment or Executive Search and wish to develop this further.
- You are process- and data/IT-driven. You ensure structure and efficiency in everything you do.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate (once the situation with Covid allows).
- Experience with the applicant tracking system Greenhouse is a plus.
- A full time position in our rapidly growing company, with plenty of flexibility.
- The best of both worlds of recruitment: The variety of agency recruitment, the complexity of executive search but with the perks of corporate recruitment: no cold business development and a team of committed colleagues as sparring partners.
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large and diverse network ranging from a 1000+ medical doctors and hundreds of healthcare executives to Corporate Partners like Philips. You’ll interact with highly experienced executives on a daily basis.
- A lean and positive company culture characterized as ‘TODO’: Together, Open, Decisive and Optimistic.
At NLC, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.