NLC is the European Healthtech Venture Builder. Our mission is to advance health by making impactful medical technologies accessible for everyone. We achieve this by building startups following our unique NLC approach: entrepreneurship at scale. This allows us to scout thousands of inventions each year, select the most promising and turn these into impactful healthtech ventures. We are a team of 50 impact driven professionals with a fast growing portfolio of over 50 life changing ventures.
Scaling of the NLC platform requires a strong data and analytics foundation, ranging from financial, operational and impact performance of NLC and its venture portfolio, via putting data at the fingertips of all NLC staff, to creating a unique data and tool set for growing our network of universities, corporates, entrepreneurs, medical doctors, healthtech experts, investors, hospitals and other partner groups. You will be pivotal in putting this foundation in place, collaborating closely with many colleagues throughout NLC.
- Collaborate closely with the CFO to ensure top quality BI/MI and transparency to our investor base
- Work with and support the CFO and the business in designing, implementing, monitoring/controlling and reporting of decision support KPI’s and management reports (financial and operational)
- Work with the COO and operational leads to make all processes and decisions data driven
- Develop and manage the NLC wide data model, covering the full venture building platform
- Work with the IT team to establish the required data infrastructure (eg. data lake/warehouse, tools)
The role of “Business data and analytics lead” reports to the CFO and COO (roughly a 70-30 workload division).
- Quantitative profile, strong collaborator, broad business and operational aptitude
- Multiple years experience in top tier Transaction Support, M&A, strategy consulting or comparable data and analytics driven roles
- Self-starter, connector, open and optimistic personality
- You are process- and data/IT-driven. You ensure structure and efficiency in everything you do.
- You are firm and have the right personality to work with, support and challenge the business
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with data modelling and (or ability to learn quickly) data warehouse tools and operational digital tools such as ZoHo (workflow and CRM), Legisway (contract management), Exact Online (accounting and bookkeeping), OfficeVibe (employee engagement)
- You have a relevant track record in data driven decision support KPI’s and reporting
- A drive to make impact via healthtech innovation. Experience in this field is a plus
- Ability to effectively function in an entrepreneurial, complex and rapidly changing organisation
- Willingness to relocate to (commuting distance of) Amsterdam
- To ensure diversity and balance in our team, we strongly encourage female candidates to apply
- A full time pivotal position in our rapidly growing company, with plenty of flexibility
- Great personal growth and career opportunities for candidates able to create the next level NLC
- A lean and positive team culture which we call ‘TODO’: Together, Open, Decisive and Optimistic
- Remuneration is partly equity based – own our joint success!
Let’s advance health together!
Contact Ruben Mikkers via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or your application.
At NLC, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
NLC is a certified B Corporation and part of it’s community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.