NLC is the European Healthtech Venture Builder. Our mission is to advance health by making impactful medical innovations accessible for everyone. This is achieved by building ventures following our unique NLC approach: entrepreneurship at scale. We scout thousands of inventions each year, select the most promising ones and turn these into impactful healthtech ventures.
NLC’s Corporate Partnerships Team plays an increasingly important role in achieving our mission. In 2020, more than 50% of our ventures were based on technologies and intellectual property that originated at leading corporates, and Philips was the cornerstone investor in NLC’s second investment fund. NLC wants to connect even more corporate partners to the NLC healthtech innovation platform.
We are therefore expanding the Corporate Partnerships Team with a newly created position as Business Developer Corporate Partnerships reporting to Lead Corporate Partnerships.
As Business Developer Corporate Partnerships your primarily responsibility is to develop new accounts. You expand the number of corporate partnerships NLC has with large healthtech companies in Europe and US by presenting and selling NLC as a derisking platform for internal and external innovation.
Your activities and responsibilities include:
- See new opportunities for partnerships and open doors to new corporate accounts through meaningful conversations with Business- and R&D Executives.
- Initiate and make the first contact by identifying, contacting and reaching out to relevant leads using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Follow-up on leads and facilitate ongoing conversations.
- Present NLC and be “out there” and meet with leads, influencers and decision makers in large healthtech companies to facilitate that they enter the NLC platform.
- Attend healthtech/life sciences events to network with Business- and R&D professionals in corporate companies.
- Spot when another NLC colleague is better suited to present and introduce NLC to a potential new account.
- Hands-on experience with account/business development selling service-based solutions to large corporate healthtech companies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business with large company accounts characterized by a complex network of stakeholders; You are able to see how various connections and relationships with one account interplays and frame the outreach accordingly.
- Proficient English language skills required.
- A self-starter with strong people skills that feels comfortable with a high level of ambiguity.
- Sales mentality and being able to quickly adapt the value proposition/sales pitch to the person in front of you (including ability to connect with technical staff / engineers). You enjoy intelligent solution-orientated sales and partnerships.
- A full time pivotal position in a rapidly growing and innovative company, with plenty of flexibility
- Great personal growth and career opportunities for candidates able to create the next level NLC
- A lean and positive team culture which we call ‘TODO’: Together, Open, Decisive and Optimistic
- Remuneration is partly equity based – own our joint success!
Let’s advance health together!
We welcome your application and please contact Nina Rijnders, email@example.com, Lead Corporate Partnerships with any questions or your application.
At NLC, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. NLC is also a certified B Corporation and part of it’s community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.