Want to experience innovation and entrepreneurship in practice?
NLC is the European Healthtech Venture Builder. Our mission is to advance health by making impactful medical technologies accessible for everyone. We achieve this by building startups following our unique NLC approach: entrepreneurship at scale. This allows us to scout thousands of inventions each year, select the most promising and turn these into impactful healthtech ventures. We are a team of 50 impact driven professionals with a fast growing portfolio of over 50 life changing ventures.
We are relying on strong Corporate Partnerships to facilitate our expansion and are therefore looking for a Business Development (BD) intern to boost this growth and help inventions all over Europe succeed on a global level.
As a BD intern, you will be on our Corporate Partnerships Team to establish partnerships with leading healthtech corporations (‘corporates’).
You play an important role in establishing new partnerships with corporates as you help shape and execute NLC’s strategy on corporates. Example of tasks that you will be performing are, amongst others;
- Partnership projects (prepare pitch documentation, organise meetings and/or events);
- (desk) research on corporate organizations in order to identify new leads and potential new targets;
- Support in corporate outreach: identifying decision makers, preparing documentation;
- Organize corporate events;
- Quarterly venture portfolio updates.
- High-potential student in their Bachelor’s or Master’s studies, with business-related academic study or organizational background;
- Business-savvy and able to visualize new concepts;
- Self-starter and proactive, have a can-do mentality;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
- Strong, professional communicator in English with an eye for detail;
- Batteries-included team player who is more interested in making history than repeating it;
- Affinity for innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare, and/or startups.
- A full-time internship of 6 months, with the opportunity to turn your internship into a full-time job;
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment;
- The opportunity to work closely with and learn from professionals who enjoy sharing their experience and knowledge with you. You partner actively with our Corporate Partnerships team and cross-functional colleagues to help bring NLC’s vision to life.
- The chance to contribute to realizing innovations with a great impact on healthcare;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips;
- An internship compensation of 300-500 euros per month.
Want to make an impact, not coffee? Please reach out to Sabine Brans via email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter.