Want to experience innovation and entrepreneurship in practice?
NLC was founded on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of healthtech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. We decided to call this opportunity by bringing together the best tech, the best capital, and the best people to build life-changing ventures. Having founded over 40 ventures, we are exploring several ways to expand and are therefore looking for a Business Development intern, to boost this growth and help inventions all over Europe succeed on a global level.
As our BD intern, you will work closely with our Business Developers to establish partnerships with leading healthtech corporations (‘corporates’). You help the NLC corporate team shape and execute NLC’s strategy on corporates. Example of tasks that you will be performing are, amongst others;
- (desk) research on corporate organizations in order to identify new leads and potential new markets;
- Support in corporate outreach: identifying decision makers, preparing documentation;
- Support in meetings with corporates;
- Organise corporate events.
- High-potential students in their Bachelors or Masters studies, with business-related academic study or organizational background;
- Business savvy, preferably completed an internship at a corporate or consultancy company;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to translate conceptual ideas into propositions for clients;
- Self-starter and proactive, can-do mentality;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
- Strong, professional communicator in English;
- Affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare, and/or startups.
- Preferably located in the Netherlands
- A full-time internship of 5-6 months, with the opportunity to turn your internship into a full-time job;
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment;
- The opportunity to work closely with and learn from professionals who enjoy sharing their experience and knowledge with you. You are part of the Corporate Team and partner actively with other teams to bring NLC’s vision to life.
- The chance to contribute to realizing innovations with a great impact on healthcare;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips;
- An internship compensation of 300-500 euros per month;
Want to make an impact, Not coffee? Please reach out to Sabine Brans via email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter.