We are building Lumabs, a POC diagnostics and therapeutic drug monitoring platform start-up based on research done at TU Delft in the Netherlands.
Are you the driven entrepreneur who can build and lead this venture as the CEO?
This revolutionary technology promises to be as accurate as ELISA but will produce results at a fraction of the cost, at the point of care within minutes, and requires far less preparation. You will be joining at an early stage, and, because the technology works for almost any biomolecule, your first tasks will include fundraising and then identifying the optimal commercial market to develop as a revenue generating beachhead.
As CEO you will be responsible for developing and executing the overall business strategy, actively supported by NLC – The Healthtech Venture Builder and partnering with the inventor and other strategic partners.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan and funding plan
- Coordinate product development from animal studies into a clinical solution
- Design and coordinate clinical trials
- Engage relevant development and commercial partners
- Discuss with regulatory authorities to gain clarity on requirements
- Seek and secure dilutive funding supported by NLC’s Venture Finance Team
- Anticipate market introduction according to market needs
- Initiate a go-to-market and pricing strategy
- Develop and lead the team
- A highly motivated entrepreneur
- Keen to make an impact on patients’ lives
- Driven by a desire to achieve commercial success
- Strongly networked and influential at all levels of seniority
- An excellent communicator, negotiator, and presenter
Your track record includes:
- CEO competencies and leadership track record
- Existing relevant market knowledge
- Strong networks with suppliers, partners and KOLs
We offer the unique opportunity to an entrepreneur or executive with entrepreneurial ambition to come on board as a co-founder in a highly promising venture. The participation package includes:
- Equity-based remuneration
- Cash compensation tied to successful funding of the company
- The opportunity to co-fund at a favourable valuation
Access to the expertise and network of the entire NLC ecosystem including the use of NLC Venture Services.
Sparring and support from your Venture Partner and the dozens of CEO’s leading our other (60+) ventures.
Last but not least: You will team up with a knowledgeable and motivated inventor and play a key role in bringing this project to market.
For more information, please contact Augusta Poteliunaite (Venture Teaming) via firstname.lastname@example.org