We are building a venture around a solution for faster, less traumatic retrieval and repair of
severed tendons and ligaments.
Are you the driven entrepreneur who will lead this venture as the CEO?
The new tendon repair system consists of two inventions that can be used separately or in
combination. The first part of the system is used to retrieve retracted tendon ends using a tubular,
endoscopic instrument. The second part of the system is an implant that ensures a more even
distribution of stress compared to the current gold standard suturing technique.
The position of CEO
CEO will be responsible for developing and executing the overall business strategy, actively
supported by NLC The European Healthtech Venture Builder and partnering with the inventor and other
- Overseeing large animal trials, first-in-man studies and product optimization;
- Leading the regulatory processes.
CEO competencies and track record
We seek a highly motivated leader that masters these competencies:
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Networking and influencing at all levels of seniority;
- Excellent communication skills, particularly strong presentation and negotiation skills.
Your successful track record includes:
- Fundraising for early stage ventures;
- Experience with regulatory affairs and clinical trials (ideally class IIb and III);
- Expertise in product development (ideally class III);
- Network in the area of orthopedics, spine or neuro.
We offer the unique opportunity to an entrepreneur or executive with entrepreneurial ambition to
come on board as a partner (essentially co-founder) in a highly promising venture. The
participation package includes:
- Equity-based remuneration;
- Cash compensation is tied to successful funding of the company;
- The opportunity to Co-fund at a favorable valuation;
- Access to the expertise and network of the entire NLC ecosystem, including the use of
NLC Venture Services;
- Sparring and support from your Venture Partner and the dozens of CEO’s leading our
other (50+) ventures;
- Last but not least: You will play a key role in improving patients’ functional recovery and
Candidates who meet these criteria and would like to lead this impactful venture, are encouraged to apply by contacting Iselde van Beurden via email@example.com.