NLC is the European Healthtech Venture Builder. Our mission is to advance health by making impactful medical technologies accessible for everyone. We achieve this by building startups following our unique NLC approach: entrepreneurship at scale. This allows us to scout thousands of inventions each year, select the most promising and turn these into impactful healthtech ventures. We are a team of 50 impact driven professionals with a fast growing portfolio of over 50 life changing ventures.
The NLC platform draws on a fast growing network of universities, corporates, entrepreneurs, medical doctors, healthtech experts, investors, hospitals and other partner groups. You will boost our communication and network building towards each of these groups, ranging from data driven marketing to ensuring top quality in our external communications. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with many colleagues throughout NLC.
- Support and constantly improve our outreach to partners, relationship management and external communication (e.g. approaching top-experts worldwide to collaborate on our ventures)
- Identify, develop and execute network building projects (e.g. help colleagues to develop relations with medical societies or expand our network of entrepreneurs)
- Manage the relationship process for specific key partner groups (e.g. investor relations)
- Build the NLC brand hands-on, (co-)creating and ensuring quality of e.g. thought leadership publications, employer branding initiatives and channels like our website, newsletter and linkedin
- Maintain the communications management procedures / system, structuring all information flows from data sources (about NLC and its ventures) to communication channels and internal users
- Develop and coordinate marketing and communication services to our ventures
- Ensure data driven working for all marketing and networking activities – e.g. train and support colleagues, monitor and improve data quality, work with IT to optimise systems
The role of “Lead brand, communication and networking” reports to the CEO and COO.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience, probably in a data driven B2B role
- Self-starter, connector, open and optimistic personality
- You are process- and data/IT-driven and work in a highly systematic way
- Native or near native English speaker. German language skills are a plus.
- Excellent interviewing and writing skills (engaging and structured, long and short form)
- A drive to make impact via healthtech innovation. An active network in this field is a plus.
- Ability to effectively function in an entrepreneurial, complex and rapidly changing organisation.
- Willingness to relocate to (commuting distance of) Amsterdam, allowed to work in The Netherlands
- A full time key position in our rapidly growing company, with plenty of flexibility.
- The opportunity to become part of the large and diverse NLC network, ranging from 1000s of healthtech professionals to 100s of organisations including corporate partners like Philips.
- A lean and positive team culture which we call ‘TODO’: Together, Open, Decisive and Optimistic.
- Remuneration in the order of EUR 55-60k, which is partly equity based – own our joint success!
Let’s advance health together!
Contact Joost Kruytzer via email@example.com with any questions or your application.
At NLC, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
NLC is a certified B Corporation and part of it’s community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.