NLC is the European Healthtech Venture Builder. Our mission is to advance health by making impactful medical technologies accessible for everyone. This is achieved by building ventures following our unique NLC approach: entrepreneurship at scale. This allows us to scout inventions, select the most promising and and build more and more impactful healthtech ventures each year.
Once an innovation makes it through our thorough selection process and we decide to build a new venture, we attract a healthtech entrepreneur or executive with entrepreneurial ambition to co-found and lead the venture. You will lead these CEO Recruitment processes, meaning your work directly influences the success of healthtech startups and the positive impact they make on patients’ lives. You should have the potential to take over management of the recruitment team in due course.
- Lead CEO Recruitment processes. From determining the CEO profile with internal stakeholders, to candidate attraction and selection and negotiation of the equity-based participation package.
We’ve built a network of 200+ prequalified startup CEO’s. We actively expand this using LinkedIn Recruiter and leveraging the ever-growing NLC network.
- Continuous improvement of recruitment processes, methods and (applicant tracking) systems so you can successfully lead the scaling of our venture teaming operations.
- Besides the above you may deliver expert support in internal recruitment, the development of recruitment services to our ventures and employer branding.
- A track record in one of these fields:
- Executive Search: general management and/or C-Level
- Recruiting for startups and/or forming partnerships with entrepreneurs
- A Healthcare business development role, actively interacting with board level or entrepreneurs.
- Excellent communication skills. You’re respected as a conversation partner by executive candidates. You’re fluent in English, both written and verbal. German language skills are a plus.
- You are process- and data/IT-driven. You ensure structure and efficiency in everything you do.
- A proven interest in healthtech innovation. An active network is a plus.
- Ability to effectively function in an entrepreneurial, complex and rapidly changing organisation. Given the growth opportunities for this role, that ideally includes leading a small team and partnering with other functional leads.
- A full time key position in our rapidly growing company, with plenty of flexibility.
- The best of both worlds of recruitment: The variety of agency recruitment, the complexity and inspiring contacts of executive search and a team of committed colleagues as sparring partners.
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large and diverse network ranging from a 1000+ medical doctors and hundreds of healthcare executives to Corporate Partners like Philips.
You’ll interact with highly experienced executives on a daily basis.
- A lean and positive company culture characterized as ‘TODO’: Together, Open, Decisive and Optimistic.
Let’s advance health together!
Contact Eva van Rooijen via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or your application.