We are building Myotact, a venture developing a myoelectric sensory biofeedback device to help amputees develop healthy stumps and maximise the benefits of new generation prostheses.
Are you the driven entrepreneur who can build and lead this venture as the CEO?
Rehabilitation for amputees can be a lengthy and traumatic experience. Modern ‘smart’ prostheses are very high tech and responsive but require extensive training to use.
Physiotherapists and rehabilitation therapists can use this tool to help patients “feel” their stump via sensory feedback, improving stump formation, shortening the time it takes to fit a prosthetic limb and make the most out of new generation prostheses.
The device can also be effective in reducing phantom pain – a notoriously difficult condition to treat.
The Position of CEO/Co-Founder
The venture CEO will be responsible for developing and executing the overall business strategy, actively supported by NLC – The Healthtech Venture Builder and partnering with the inventor and other strategic partners.
- Lead product development from animal studies to clinical solution with the market and user in mind
- Develop a go-to-market plan with deep understanding of channel needs as a starting point
- Drive clinical research with focus on clinical claims that will drive market penetration
- Find relevant partners for product development and commercialisation
- Develop a funding plan, supported by NLC’s Venture Finance Team
- Manage regulatory requirements for a Class II medical device
- Entrepreneurial with a track record of commercial success
- Strong networking and influencing ability at all levels of seniority
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Familiar with medical device development
We offer the unique opportunity to an entrepreneur or executive with an entrepreneurial ambition to come on board as a co-founder in a highly promising venture. The participation package includes:
- Equity-based remuneration
- Cash compensation tied to successful funding of the company
- The opportunity to co-fund at a favourable valuation
Access to the expertise and network of the entire NLC ecosystem including the use of NLC Venture Services. Sparring and support from your Venture Partner and the dozens of entrepreneurs leading our 60+ ventures.
For more information, please contact Augusta Poteliunaite (Venture Teaming) via firstname.lastname@example.org