Together with top researchers from Oxford University, NLC is building a venture that promises to grow into a game-changer in the radiology market.
Are you the driven entrepreneur who’ll lead this venture as the CEO?
The team behind this venture comes from Oxford University and consists of computer vision machine learning experts and clinician scientists. They have developed several patented algorithms with the ability to dramatically change practice, eliminate costs and increase profits for clinics. An example is the automatic measurement of the Abdominal Aorta Aneurysms (AAA) for the monitoring of patients before and after AAA treatment, without the use of intravenous contrast. Hospital personnel will save time, costs. Patients will benefit by avoiding adverse reactions and having less radiation exposure.
The position of CEO
The CEO will be responsible for developing and executing the overall business strategy, actively supported by NLC The European Healthtech Venture Builder and partnering with the inventor and other strategic partners.
- Developing the business plan and raise funds to execute this plan;
- Overseeing product development including clinical trials, technical development and further validation;
- Obtaining CE certification for an algorithm;
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy.
CEO competencies and track record
We seek a highly motivated leader that masters these competencies:
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Networking and influencing at all levels of seniority;
- Excellent communication skills, particularly strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Helicopter view whilst still paying enough attention to detail.
Your track record includes:
- Experience with both dilutive and non-dilutive fundraising;
- Strong knowledge of medical software development;
- Experience in regulatory affairs and medical device certification with a software;
- Demonstrable track-record with innovation with software within the radiology space.
We offer the unique opportunity to an entrepreneur or executive with entrepreneurial ambition to come on board as a partner (essentially co-founder) in a highly promising venture. The participation package includes:
- Equity-based remuneration.
- Cash compensation is tied to successful funding of the company.
- The opportunity to Co-fund at a favorable valuation.
- Access to the expertise and network of the entire NLC ecosystem including the use of NLC Venture Services.
- Sparring and support from your Venture Partner and the dozens of CEO’s leading our other (50+) ventures.
- Last but not least: You will play a key role in reshaping the radiology market!
You will receive equity-based remuneration and accept tying initial cash compensation to successful funding of the company. Co-funding is stimulated.
For more information please contact Iselde van Beurden (Venture Teaming) via email@example.com.