Do you want to know what it takes to build a successful healthtech venture?
NLC was founded because of one simple observation: at least 95 percent of all healthtech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. We are changing this by bringing together the best tech, the best capital, and the best people to build life-changing ventures. Having founded almost 60 ventures, we are now expanding our pan-European presence. As a Venture Support intern, you will provide vital support to our ventures to boost our international growth and increase our impact.
You will actively help build up our wide range of support we offer our ventures, so your work will be very diverse. You will be responsible for dealing with external service providers (e.g. people who make our ventures’ logos), tracking the progress of ventures, developing a Wikipedia for our ventures, organising onboarding workshops and providing hands-on support to our ventures. You will have projects for yourself, as well as help the Lead Venture Support in daily operations. Also, you will be able to join our Intern team for their intervision and fun activities!
This is a challenging role where you will need to deal with a variety of different stakeholders and make sure both the ventures and NLC’s needs are being served.
Sounds complex? It can be. Luckily, our team of venture building professionals enjoys sharing their knowledge with you and will help you develop into a valuable professional!
- Hands-on student / recent graduate (bachelor/master)
- Study background isn’t really that relevant, more relevant is that you’re a quick learner, are hands-on, business-savvy, and service oriented
- Strong, professional communicator in English with an eye for detail; working knowledge (CEFR B2 or more) of French considered an asset. Dutch is not required.
- Affinity with healthcare, innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, services and/or startups.
- Batteries-included team player who is more interested in making history than repeating it. Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment
- A full-time internship of 5-6 months starting at your earliest convenience, which can be altered to your personal interests and learning goals (including a thesis, if required);
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment;
- The chance to contribute to realizing innovations with a great impact on patients and healthcare in general;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips & Roche;
- An internship compensation of 300-500 euros per month
- We’re flexible on location. NLC itself has its main office in Amsterdam, but we’re open for you working from anywhere in Europe.
Want to make IMPACT, not coffee? Please reach out to Sabine Brans via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation letter.