NLC was founded on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of healthtech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. We decided to call this an opportunity by bringing together the best tech, the best capital, and the best people to build life-changing ventures. Having founded over 20 ventures, we are now expanding to a European level and are therefore looking for a corporate finance manager to boost this growth.
You will be a member of our corporate finance team and work on a broad spectrum of corporate finance related projects, revolving around securing finance for NLC and our ventures. Your role involves:
- Designing and validating business models of new ventures with a specific focus on quantifying business cases (including valuations) and drafting NLC exit strategies;
- Managing financing rounds of ventures from start to finish including the overall project management and the negotiations
- Account management of Venture Capital firms
- Account management of Corporate exit partners
We are looking for a motivated professional who wants to use their financial knowledge and result driven attitude to help building startups which have impact:
- Academic study in the field of economics, business, finance or related;
- Multi year experience in corporate finance/M&A
- Proven track record in dealmaking, not just as a team member
- Above average analytical and numerical skills
- Strong, professional communicator in both Dutch and English with an eye for detail;
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
- Batteries-included self starter who is more interested in making history than repeating it;
- Strong Affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare and startups.
- Committed to making an impact
- The chance to contribute to realising innovations with a great impact on healthcare;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from a 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners.
- A challenging and fulfilling deal making role in Health Tech
Does your potential match our ambition? Please reach out to Eva van Rooijen via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation letter.