NLC was founded on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of healthtech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. We decided to call this opportunity by bringing together the best tech, the best capital, and the best people to build life-changing ventures. Having founded over 20 ventures, we are now expanding to a European level and are therefore looking for a Venture Developer, to boost this growth and help inventions all over Europe succeed on a global level.
You will be a team member of our corporate finance team and work on broad spectrum of corporate finance related projects, revolving around securing finance for NLC and our ventures. You actively support in:
- Designing and validating business models of new ventures with a specific focus on quantifying business cases (including valuations) and drafting NLC exit strategies;
- Developing new business models and exploring new financing opportunities for NLC;
- Securing financing for NLC and our ventures.
We are looking for a motivated student who wants to experience entrepreneurship, and use their financial knowledge to help building startups which have impact:
- High potential students in the last phase of their academic study in the field of economics, business, finance or related;
- Strong, professional communicators in both Dutch and English with an eye for detail;
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
- Affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare, and/or startups.
- A full time internship of 5-6 months which can be altered to your personal interests and learning goals;
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment;
- The chance to contribute to realising innovations with a great impact on healthcare;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from a 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips;
- An internship compensation of 300-500 euros per month;
- Last but not least: a tasty and healthy lunch every work day!
Does your potential match our ambition? Please reach out to Sabine Brans via email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter.