NLC is the Healthtech Venture Builder. We bring together the best technology, the best people and best capital. To keep up with our international growth, the Best People team is looking to expand with a Recruitment & Executive Search professional with a passion for entrepreneurship & medical innovation.
What we do:
NLC was founded on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of healthtech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. We decided to call this opportunity by bringing together the best tech, the best capital, and the best people to build life-changing ventures.
We are headquartered in the Amsterdam Health Technology Centre, have a small office in Munich, remote employees in Austria & France and partners all over Europe. We’ve founded 25+ early stage healthcare ventures and have highly ambitious international growth plans.
What you will do:
Your main responsibility will be identifying and attracting Startup CEO’s for our new ventures. We believe entrepreneurship is a key factor to the success of early stage innovation so we partner with healthtech entrepreneurs and executives with entrepreneurial ambition, to essentially co-found the venture. This means your work directly influences the success of healthtech startups and the positive impact they make on patients lives. Apart from a very important role, this is also a very broad position. Responsibilities include:
Lead CEO Recruitment processes from start to finish:
- Conduct vacancy intake with internal stakeholders and inventors, including vacancy draft and agreement on selection criteria and timelines.
- Actively source for candidates in our network of 100+ prequalified startup CEO’s and using LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Conduct both telephone intakes and face-to-face interviews.
- Manage the entire process including stakeholder management.
- Lead the remuneration discussions, which are primarily equity based.
Continuously improve recruitment processes, methods and systems.
- Work with the IT team on improvements of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Ensure all recruitment processes are documented, embedded and ready for scale up.
- Expert support and sourcing for specific internal recruitment cases. (Well-trained hiring managers)
- Further develop the recruitment services for our ventures.
- Contribute to strategic development of recruitment as part of our growing venture building model
What we look for:
- Active network in Medical devices, Medical Software & AI or Diagnostics. Ideally in Germany.
- A track record in one or both of these fields:
- Executive Search: general management and/or C-Level
- Recruiting for startups and/or forming partnerships with entrepreneurs
- You are process-driven. You ensure structure and efficiency in everything you do.
- Excellent communication skills. You’re fluent in English, both written and verbal. Preferably also in German. You’re respected as conversation partner by executive candidates.
- Affinity with healthcare innovation, startups and entrepreneurship.
- A full time position. With regular presence in the Amsterdam office and plenty of flexibility to combine this with working from our Munich office or remote.
- A broad and important role that offers the best of both worlds of recruitment: The variety of agency recruitment (without the pressure of new client acquisition), the complexity and inspiring contacts of executive search and a team of committed colleagues as sparring partners.
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large and diverse network ranging from a 1000+ medical doctors and hundreds of healthcare executives to Corporate Partners like Philips.
You’ll interact with highly experienced executives on a daily basis.
- A lean and positive company culture and innovative business model. We appreciate and stimulate initiatives, feedback and taking ownership. We’re allergic to politics. Most importantly: we’re all a 100% committed to bringing science to life!
Do you want to contribute to realising innovations with great impact on healthcare by attracting the best entrepreneurs for our new ventures?
Contact Eva van Rooijen via email@example.com with any questions or your application.