As NLC grows, we are looking to expand our Systems and ICT team. This person (potentially you) will be largely responsible for translating the vision of NLC’s IT strategy into reality.
In practice, this will mean:
- Liaising with NLC team members responsible for the business processes, and determining ICT requirements and strategies to implement these;
- Implementation (or carrying the charge thereof) of changes and upgrades to information management systems – including a CRM, a wiki system, and others;
- Being responsible for coordinating necessary tasks and actions with third parties;
- Regular and clear reporting to the direct manager and the board regarding ICT activities;
- Other ICT-related activities as may be needed for efficient continuation of business processes.
NLC was founded on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of healthtech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. These are ideas that could transform healthcare, but get left behind. We build life-changing ventures by bringing together the best tech, the best people, and the best capital.
Having built over 25 ventures already, we are expanding fast across Europe – and as part of our broader strategy, increasing our focus on professionalizing knowledge-management and ICT activities.
- Junior graduates in Computer Science, ICT, Business IT and Management, Informatics, and related fields– at an HBO or WO level;
- Some experience (6 months or more) in a similar role;
- Interested in database technologies, cloud services, integrated working environments;
- Assertive and willing to be in the driver’s seat for projects;
- Strong, professional communication skills, and able to assume responsibility;
- Languages: English, and preferably also Dutch;
- Curious about entrepreneurship, technology, and healthcare.
- One-team approach: a collaborative working environment ensures you’ll continue to grow your knowledge – not only in ICT but also in business management;
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment, the opportunity to be in charge of projects, and a flat organizational hierarchy;
- The chance to support an important cause – bringing healthcare innovations to patients;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to corporate partners like Philips;
- A competitive salary for your work;
- A tasty and healthy lunch every work day!
Does this opportunity call out to you? Please reach out to Willem Fontijn via email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter.