Do you enjoy nothing more than finding that needle-in-a-haystack candidate? And do you believe well defined and executed processes are key to your success? Then this is your opportunity to utilize your talent in a broad and challenging recruitment position in the most exciting industry: healthcare innovation!
What we do:
We build healthtech ventures. NLC turns scientific research into innovative medical products and sustainable startups. We have a vibrant ecosystem that brings together the right people from medical, corporate, and entrepreneurial settings to build the future of healthcare. Our diverse team consists of a highly skilled and knowledgeable venture partner group, a growing pool of venture developers and professionals in corporate finance, talent management and support roles.
We are based at the Amsterdam Health Technology Centre, and expanding internationally at fast pace.
What you will do:
Sourcing: You will source candidates for positions ranging from internships and venture developers at NLC to startup CEO’s for the ventures we build. You use LinkedIn Recruiter and of course our network.
Recruiting: You will play a key role in internal recruitment for our core team. Depending on your experience you may start with interviewing interns and juniors or be involved with all internal vacancies straight away.
The meetings with CEO-level candidates will be executed by our Talent Manager or Director.
Process management: You will ensure our talent acquisition process is structured and efficient even though you will work in a continually changing (growing) environment. This also includes administrative activities like interview planning.
Exciting projects: Depending on your own interests, you can partner with our Talent Manager on several projects. Examples: Set up and manage an intern recruitment campaign. Organize an event. Improve our employer branding. Map and activate our existing network. Contribute to learning & development. Etc!
What we look for:
- Work experience in candidate sourcing. Whether it is via the direct company network, Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean searches or creative sourcing solutions, you make sure you identify the best potential candidates in the market.
- You are process-driven. You ensure structure and efficiency in the planning and execution of each search process.
- Interest in innovation, startups, healthcare and/or entrepreneurship. (Recruiting is a lot easier when you truly take pride in the company you work for!)
- Experience in a highly specialised and rapidly developing industry is welcome. If you don’t have this experience, you should bring the curiosity and motivation to quickly learn about our vibrant industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Both written and verbal.
- A broad position at our Amsterdam office. This roles offers all the benefits of corporate recruitment but with more variety in vacancies. How many companies do you know that look for at least 1 CEO a month? (for the ventures we build)
- Perfect timing! We are a relatively small (25 people) company, rapidly expanding internationally. This is the perfect time to grow along with the company.
- You will work closely with our Talent Manager and Director Best People who both look forward to sharing decades of recruitment experience.
- The chance to contribute to realising innovations with a great impact on healthcare.
- A salary in line with market standards, participation in our Employee stock option plan and last but not least: a tasty and healthy lunch every work day!
Are you ready to make impact to both the healthcare industry and your own recruitment career?
Contact Eva van Rooijen via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or your application.