Flow cytometry is becoming more and more complex and analysing the data by hand becomes more cumbersome. This algorithm is able to simplify the analysis of flow cytometry data and thereby allow for faster and better analysis and freeing up expensive process time from the technician/clinician. We are now looking for an experienced healthcare entrepreneur or entrepreneurial executive to bring this unique invention to market with us.
Flow cytometry is used for many different clinical applications such as in the diagnosis of lymphoma, monitoring of breast, prostate or bladder cancer and diagnosis of primary immunodeficiencies.
Currently, the data gathered is analysed by hand, costing a lot of time and making the analysis prone to mistakes and inconsistencies. The ECLIPSE algorithm automates this process and has proven to process the raw data and present a meaningful and reproducible analysis for the healthcare professional.
This self-learning algorithm is developed by Dr. Jeroen Jansen, Raboud. Prof. Leo Koenderman, UMCU, Oscar van den Brink (private). It is able to process data and filter disease-specific outcomes by comparing the data with a healthy population. It can very accurately pinpoint the cells that are different and point towards a diagnosis. It then presents the multiparameter information on a simple 2-dimensional image.
The Startup CEO
The Startup CEO will be responsible for developing and executing the overall business strategy, actively supported by NLC The Healthtech Venture Builder and partnering with the inventors. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the clinical validation of the software
- Manage the certification process of the algorithm (expected to be class IIb)
- Prepare and initiate the go-to-market strategy
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Developing action oriented (commercial) strategy
- Executing plans; Project Management with strong problem solving skills
- Leading individuals and teams
- Networking and influencing at all levels of seniority
- Academic qualifications
- Carried overall responsibility for a company, business or (development) program
- Demonstrated track record in clinically validating software
- Experience or affinity with algorithms: the technological background to understand the underlying technology or a great network of experts
- Experience with (or knowledge of) the certification of algorithms is a big plus
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- The CEO is interested in equity-based remuneration and accepts tying initial cash compensation to the success of founding and funding the company
- Co-funding is possible
For more information please contact Eva van Rooijen via: firstname.lastname@example.org