Jiminy is an automated CPR device that provides personalized compression for patients that are gone into cardiac arrest. Combining a stable backboard with a fast and user friendly / intuitive setup, the Jiminy provides accurate, adjustable and qualitative compressions. This and other unique features have the potential to prove this aCPR better than current products and, more importantly, manual compression.
This invention is developed by Philips Research and Philips Therapeutic Care and will be further developed and commercialised by NLC I The Healthtech Venture Builder. We are now looking for a healthtech entrepreneur or entrepreneurial executive to lead this start-up.
The Startup CEO
The Startup CEO will be responsible for developing and executing the overall business strategy, actively supported by NLC The Healthtech Venture Builder. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Raise funding for further product development, certification and market entry.
- Further development of the product, including (managing) the set up of clinical trials.
- Manage the certification process.
- Prepare and initiate the go-to-market strategy.
- Entrepreneurial drive.
- Developing action oriented (commercial) strategy.
- Executing plans. Project Management with strong problem solving skills.
- Leading individuals and teams.
- Networking and influencing at all levels of seniority.
- Academic qualifications
- Carried overall responsibility for a company, business or (development) program.
- Professional experience to embody the required competencies and demonstrated track record in the emergency medicine field.
- Experience with (or knowledge of) clinical trials for acute indications.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills, ideally including fund-raising experience.
- Relevant Regulatory Affairs knowledge is a plus.
- The CEO is interested in equity-based remuneration and accepts tying initial cash compensation to the success of founding and funding the company.
- Co-funding is possible
Ready to play a key role in revolutionizing the cardiac arrest field?
Please contact Eva van Rooijen, Talent Manager at NLC via: firstname.lastname@example.org