Want to experience innovation and entrepreneurship in practice?
NLC was founded on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of healthtech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. We decided to call this opportunity by bringing together the best tech, the best capital, and the best people to build life-changing ventures. Having founded over 20 ventures, we are now expanding to a European level and are therefore looking for a Venture Developer, to boost this growth and help inventions all over Europe succeed on a global level.
As an intern you will work to find, select, and validate high potential innovations with the NLC business developers. You will work on developing business plans, financial models ad investment plans, identifying stakeholders and target groups. We talk to buyers and users, IP lawyers, medical specialists, CE experts, subsidy advisors; do market research, competitor analyses, visit conferences, make presentations, and much more!
Sounds complex? It can be. Luckily, our team of venture building professionals enjoys sharing their knowledge with you and taking up challenges together!
- High-potential students in the last phase of their academic study with business, innovation, or organisational background;
- Strong, professional communicators in both Dutch and English with an eye for detail;
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
- Batteries-included team players who are more interested in making history than repeating it;
- Affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare, and/or startups.
- A full time internship of 4-6 months which can be altered to your personal interests and learning goals;
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment;
- The chance to contribute to realising innovations with a great impact on healthcare;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from a 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips;
- An internship compensation of 300-500 euros per month;
- Last but not least: a tasty and healthy lunch every work day!
Does your potential match our ambition? Please reach out to Johanneke Maenhout via email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter.