We are building a start-up in the field of capnography, i.e. the measurement of exhaled CO2 in anaesthetised patients.
Are you the driven entrepreneur who can build and lead this venture as the CEO?
Current capnography devices are complicated to set up and unreliable, leading to lag or false readings. This early-stage project, co-founded with a well-known global medical devices corporate partner, is developing a novel, streamline fibre-optic device that solves many of these problems.
The device is potentially cheaper, more reliable, less obtrusive, and simpler to set up. Better results will greatly improve patient outcomes, reduce ICU admissions, and significantly reduce costs associated with intra and post-operative complications.
As CEO you will be responsible for developing and executing the overall business strategy, actively supported by NLC – The Healthtech Venture Builder and partnering with the inventor and other strategic partners.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan and funding plan
- Coordinate product development from animal studies into a clinical solution
- Design and coordinate clinical trials
- Engage relevant development and commercial partners
- Discuss with regulatory authorities to gain clarity on requirements
- Seek and secure dilutive funding supported by NLC’s Venture Finance Team
- Anticipate market introduction according to market needs
- Initiate a go-to-market and pricing strategy
- Develop and lead the team
- A highly motivated entrepreneur
- Keen to make an impact on patients’ lives
- Driven by a desire to achieve commercial success
- Strongly networked and influential at all levels of seniority
- An excellent communicator, negotiator, and presenter
Your track record includes:
- CEO competencies and leadership track record
- Existing relevant market knowledge
- Strong networks with suppliers, partners and KOLs
We offer the unique opportunity to an entrepreneur or executive with entrepreneurial ambition to come on board as a co-founder in a highly promising venture. The participation package includes:
- Equity-based remuneration
- Cash compensation tied to successful funding of the company
- The opportunity to co-fund at a favourable valuation
Access to the expertise and network of the entire NLC ecosystem including the use of NLC Venture Services. Sparring and support from your Venture Partner and the dozens of CEO’s leading our other (60+) ventures.
Last but not least: You will team up with a knowledgeable and motivated inventor and play a key role in bringing this project to market.
For more information, please contact Augusta Poteliunaite (Venture Teaming) via email@example.com